Weiweismart

Pretty clear here. I should not have to learn a different jumpshot time for ever

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Weiweismart 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Weiweismart
    Participant

Is the multiplayer challenges. Instead of how it is right now I think that it needs to be actual nba games such as the 2011 nba finals where you get to select a team and you play a team together with the my team cards from that group like what the pc gets to perform in challenges. It is also possible to have teams which won my group championships, for instance it’s possible to play when they had that NBA 2K21 MT Coins for 2K21 as the two teams which played in the $250000 my team tournament’s championship.The pg for my rec group has had multiple 10+ slip games on his minute wingspan playmaking shot founder who has a sub 70 steal rating. The NBA now is really much about ball movement, but most comp 5v5 matches wind up being 4 people standing at the 3 pt line while the pg isos. That way the only pass would be to a open person from the pg. The court measurements don’t allow for much spacing.

This is possibly the most controversial one on the list, and I blame it partially on YouTubers and this”grinding” culture. Yes, they are grinding by playing a video game because that’s how they earn money. But somehow the rest of us bought into this idea that a video game needs to be a grind instead of, idk, enjoyable? I have been called lazy for not wanted to grind badges. For not playing video games, LAZY? Grinding badges isn’t fun for most players. I’d also argue that it is costing 2K money because why buy when you have to grind badges VC for a new build? 2K should remove all of the badges which are just characteristics in disguise (which are the huge majority). Rebound chaser select pocket, unpluckablehandles, catch and take, contact finisher, the list goes on. Bring feature ratings threes that are contested range, like shifting shot mid back, boxout, contact dunk, ect.

Add additional attributes to help distinguish builds so everyone doesn’t feel similar. You should be able to have a whole and competitive build without a single badge. Then have a couple badges to differentiate your player. By way of example, badges such as center crusher or cool-down ball are rarely used because you want badges to actually strike shots and play defense. But if the characteristics do this then the badges can be used as a enjoyable luxury rather. Alot of people who I played with last year stopped playing this season due to the badge grind and they got tired of playing the same player. The men and women who enjoy grinding new gamers can still grind complete and vc, but everyone shouldn’t be forced to grind a game that’s for pleasure.

Pretty clear here. I should not have to learn a different jumpshot time for every mode I play. I should not be getting kicked from entire neighborhoods and games. I shouldn’t need to wait forever for a pro’m game or get stuck on the rec loading display. Not all of Buy 2K21 MT this is your servers, but NBA 2K21 makes too much cash to have these basic gameplay problems. It’s more of a surprise when an event functions than when it’s broken.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.